Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Best Thing I Ever Ate Season 4 Episode 8 That I’m Thankful For

TV Show: The Best Thing I Ever Ate
Aired on: 9:00 PM on November 15th, 2010 – Monday
Channel: FOOD Channel
Episode Details: Season 4 Episode 8
Episode Name: That I’m Thankful For
Preview:
In this special holiday episode, Claire Robinson, Cat Cora, the Neelys and more share their best ever Thanksgiving treats. With dishes like a pulled turkey sandwich with white BBQ sauce, sweet potato cheesecake, dumplings with yam puree and a 3 course turkey dinner it’s easy to see why your favorite Food Network Stars say they have a lot to be thankful for.
The Best Thing I Ever Ate Season 4 Episode 8 That I’m Thankful For


Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment