Friday, February 18, 2011

AX Men Season 4 Episode 10 Fallout Zone

TV Show: AX Men

Aired on: 9:00 PM on February 20th, 2011 - Sunday

Channel: HISTORY Channel

Episode Details: Season 4 Episode 10

Episode Name: Fallout Zone

Preview:

As the season reaches the halfway mark, logging country is feeling the pressure. In Florida, Swilley gets hooked in a pile of rusty metal while Jimmy and James ride a wave of high times. At Rygaard, Gabe puts his entire crew on the line when he decides to fall standing trees from directly under the skyline. In Oregon, Pihl's greenhorn lands on the wrong end of a 2,000-lb falling tree, and in bayou county, Shelby launches a dangerous nighttime mission in a part of the swamp known as "Alligator Alley".

AX Men Season 4 Episode 10 Fallout Zone

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Shelby is a nut, and the best addition to Ax Men since it started. The man is independent, and a riot act. Working at DISH network at night makes it hard for me to catch Shelby on the live airings, but with my 922 DVR from DISH I don't have to worry about storage space with its 1TB drive, and its built in sling technology lets me stream the live show to my phone if I at a point where I can watch it. That sling adapter let's me take my TV everywhere.

    ReplyDelete