Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Injustice Files Season 1 Episode 1 The Secrets of Natchez

TV Show: The Injustice Files

Aired on: 9:00 PM on February 18th, 2011 - Friday

Channel: ID Channel

Episode Details: Season 1 Episode 1

Episode Name: The Secrets of Natchez

Preview:

The murder of Wharlest Jackson launched one of the biggest FBI civil rights investigations. Forty-three later the case remains unsolved. With help from filmmaker Keith Beauchamp, the FBI close in by confronting a man who may have the answers.

The Injustice Files Season 1 Episode 1 The Secrets of Natchez

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I watched this when it came out and I love it. I’ve already recommended it to all of my friends and on the 25th we’re all scheduled to watch it. I work and subscribe to DISH Network and I am using the HD Free for Life promotion so I get to watch this show and all of my other favorite shows in the best quality possible and the best thing about it is I will never pay another penny for it. DISH offers HD Free for Life on their lowest package which is the America's Top 120 and DISH still offers the most HD channels out of any of the competitors. I always recommend DISH Network and I am inviting anyone who comes across this post to explore the endless possibilities with DISH Network and experience a value unheard of by any other TV provider!

    *Danielle

    ReplyDelete