Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sons of Guns Season 1 Episode 7 The Bazooka / Kris' Birthday

TV Show: Sons of Guns

Aired on: 9:00 PM on February 16th, 2011 - Wednesday

Channel: DISCOVERY Channel

Episode Details: Season 1 Episode 7

Episode Name: The Bazooka / Kris' Birthday

Preview:

Will, founder of Red Jacket Firearms, builds a bazooka for a WWII reenactment client. To ensure that the bazooka rockets are safe, gunsmith Joe test fires it - and his target is Will. Also, Will surprises apprentice Kris with a generous birthday gift.

Sons of Guns Season 1 Episode 7 The Bazooka / Kris' Birthday

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed Sons of Guns, they have made some nice firearms. I can't wait for the rocket launcher tonight. Should be as good as the bazooka episode, I purchased a sling adapter for my receiver at home since I work nights at DISH network makes it hard to watch the shows I want without it, other then the DVR, but I like watching LIVE, and my sling adapter allows me to do that, so tonight even though its on the DVR, I will be watching it live on my HTC.

    ReplyDelete