Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets Season 1 Episode 7 In the Name of Love

TV Show: Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets

Aired on: 10:00 PM on February 7th, 2011 - Monday

Channel: ID Channel

Episode Details: Season 1 Episode 7

Episode Name: In the Name of Love

Preview:

When a young mother-to-be becomes the victim of a violent death, Mississippi investigators quickly cast their suspicions on the woman's fiancé. The well-liked teacher and basketball coach may have something to hide but is he a cold-blooded

Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets Season 1 Episode 7 In the Name of Love

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely adore the show because they make it seem like the after life is really talking to you and I can appreciate that. The people that are murdered deserve to have justice and I think that the scripts they are given are definitely an accurate description of their death. It's very unique and the idea is original. Most of the time I just watch the show when I get home but sometimes the previews and I can't wait so I watch it straight on my iPhone! I work and subscribe to DISH Network and when I'm at work or out of town, I watch this show and every other show on this channel using the TV Everywhere function in the DISH Remote Access app. The app is free and it let's you watch live or pre-recorded shows from your DVR on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or any Android supported device. I love it and I am always recommending that people come to DISH Network and I am inviting anyone who comes across this post to explore DISH Network and experience a value unseen by any other TV provider!

    *Danielle

    ReplyDelete